IMPORTANT: THE PRICE IS BY PERSON
Minimum of passengers for the tour or activity: 1 person.
We leave Rurrenabaque between 9:00 and 9:30 Morning jeep and headed towards the city of Santa Rosa. From here we will go by motorized canoe to the base camp. Here we have lunch before going by boat down the river to look for crocodiles, many birds, capybaras and a variety of different native birds. We return to camp around 6:00 p.m. for dinner. Then we drive to the river again to observe the nocturnal life in the jungle. Once we get back will spend the night in dormitory style accommodation where each person will be provided with its own mosquito net.
We started the day with breakfast, then we will go by boat to a lagoon where you have the opportunity to swim with pink dolphins. Then we return to camp for lunch and rest. Then we will go to make piranha fishing where you have the chance to cook them yourself, back to camp. At night our local guide will explain how to make handicrafts with seeds.
We begin the day with breakfast and then start looking for anacondas in the jungle. Then, visit the monkeys and feed them with bananas (Note that you will have to remove earrings and necklaces monkeys sometimes take them!). Finally back to base camp for a buffet lunch before returning to Rurrenabaque. Return to Rurrenabaque to the 17:00.
It is difficult to see anacondas and terrestrial animals in the rainy season (December-May).
Accommodation is in dorms 2 to 6 people dormatories.
All beds have mosquito nets.
Rurrenabaque is a small, warm town where you can find all the necessary services but there are no ATMs, so you better bring enough cash.
WHAT TO BRING?
• Repellent, sunscreen, Swimming suit, towel, sandals, shoes and sunhat.
• Flashlight, batteries, sleeping bag (optional) long sleeved shirt, and long pants (Light colours for mosquito protection), sunglasses, 1 water bottle, toilet paper.
• Entrance fee for the Madidi reserve 125 Bs, cigarettes, 1st breakfast.
• Local Guide (speaks Basic English), transport by jeep and boat.
• Meals during the tour, drinking water, accommodation.